All our Jack Harvey London candles are essential oil based, and are paraffin, paraben free and non toxic. We use natural soy, rapeseed and coconut wax with a cotton, lead free wick for a slow, soot free burn.
Here are a few tips on caring for your candle :
- Use within 6 months of purchasing, as this is a natural product.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4”.
- For the first couple of burns, always burn your candle until there is liquid to the edge of the glass.
- Use the lid to cover the candle to extinguish the flame.
- The lid can also be used under the candle as a heat resistant base prop.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
- Do not light your candle where there is a draft or curtain/fabric/directly against a wall.
- Keep your candle out of direct sunlight.
- Lastly, enjoy your divine candle!